Standard Check-In Check-Out Time
- Check in time: - 11.00 am
- Check out time: - 09.00 am.
- Room allotment will be done at Mahabaleshwar as per availability.
- For check-in before our standard check- in time room will be allotted only if available.
- Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance.
- We serve pure vegetarian food only, we also serve Jain food on prior intimation kindly inform at the time of booking.
- AP Plan- Tariff include all three meal (lunch, dinner, and breakfast)
- MAP Plan- Tariff include dinner and breakfast.
- CP Plan-Tariff include breakfast only.
- Breakfast – 08:30 am to 10:00 am
- Lunch – 01:00 pm to 02:30 pm
- Dinner – 08:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Package starts with lunch (AP Plan) and end with breakfast served at Dining hall as per fixed menu.
- Check-in day breakfast is chargeable.
- The hotel does not allow bringing non-vegetarian food from the outside.
- All reservations will be confirmed against 100% advance only.
- Our front desk representative will help you with the local sightseeing points & can arrange for tourist taxi. But you have to inform 30 min. before for a taxi/ cab (charges to be paid directly by the guest).
- We do not provide drivers accommodation; they have to stay in their vehicles or can take small lodges nearby.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All Indian nationals have to compulsory produce photo - address identity card as an identity proof at the time of check-in. All foreign nationals /OCI/PIO card holder-valid passport & valid visa is required at the time of check-in. Pan card is not accepted as a valid id card.
- Note:- Identification proof is mandatory, failure of producing the same can lead to cancellation of the booking without any refund.
- Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to hotel premise and same will be charged to his/her bill account.
- If the guest is found misbehaving in hotel premise the management will have authority to vacate the guest and his luggage from the room.
- Visitor of residing guest is not permitted in room.
- Management will not hold itself responsible for any loss, damage to guest or his luggage by use of electrical, mechanical appliances or natural calamity, etc.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Management reserves absolute right to admission and right to alter hotel policy and shall be in force with retrospective effect.
- We maintain pride in providing committed services and facilities to our guest but in case of failure to achieve so no amount shall be discounted from bill amount.
- If cancelled 7 days prior to check in - 10% of total Bill. If cancelled less than 7 days prior to check in -1 Night RetentionCharge. Less than 24 hours / No Show No Refund.
- Cancellation/postponement will be permitted only 7 days prior to check in and 50% cancellation charges will be apply,Less than 7 days, no refund will be permitted.
- Note:- Postponement/preponement are also treated as a cancellation and same terms apply.